Like the luxury of private jets, but not the cost of owning one? Well, did you know that hundreds of private jet owners allow the management service they use to hire out their aircraft for private charter flights at extremely reasonable costs? This allows for groups to share the expense of the charter and not have to deal with a majority of the hassles associated with air travel in these busy, tense times.
Scheduling the flights at the earliest possible date can help assure the plane will be available for use, and give you time to collect the funds and plan out your trip. However, one of the big pluses when it comes to chartering private jets is the flexibility involved.
Charter services include, but are not limited to:
• Professional, highly trained pilots and crew members
• The ability to go to many locations that are not accessible to larger aircraft
• Privacy for the passengers
• A comfortable flight experience, with room for everyone
• Can, in many cases, be less expensive than traditional air travel
Remote locations do not generally have airports large enough to accommodate large aircraft, and you would have to land at the closest airport. Then you would need to find a way to get to your destination. On the other hand, charting private jets can get you right to your desired location, providing there is a landing strip in the area. The charter service will be able to get you as close as possible, and may even be able to arrange any additional transport that may be needed.
Some of the primary reasons and occasions to charter private jets include:
• Hunting trips to remote locations, as some planes can land right at your destination, and come back to pick you up for the return trip.
• Honeymoon flight to a remote destination, or flying the wedding party in for the festivities.
• Less headaches than the airport travel, and baggage is generally included.
• Not being crowded in with total strangers if you don’t pay extra for first class.
• Comfort and luxury during the flight, since the planes are generally equipped with more comfortable seating than commercial aircraft, as well as room to move about during the flight.
There are private jets that are kept in hangars at small, privately owner airfields that can be chartered, so the wait in lines, getting there an hour early, the invasive searches, and all the hassle are removed from the flying experience.
Of course, this is in no way suggesting there is no security at the small airstrips, to be sure. On the contrary, the security is every bit as tight when it comes to who and what are allowed to travel by air. It just isn’t taken to some of the ridiculous extremes that have been reported by air travelers.
So if you are looking for reliability with less hassle, then you need to look into chartering private jets. Say goodbye to the long lines. Say goodbye to all the headaches and hassles. This is the only way to fly!
Find More Private Jets Articles